Drop Off Donations in Houston
Taskers in Houston will make giving to charity easy by dropping off all your donations.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Drop Off Donations Taskers in Houston
- Bilal H.$47.05/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have delivered for all the app based company for years. Plus prior to working in the gig Economy. I delivered produce.
- Alfred D.$29.41/hrElite Tasker5 (104 reviews)201 drop off donations tasks doneHow I can help:Willing to help you save time and get things done that you are not able to do 5 years of experience very detailed and documented and will do the best of my ability to get your errand complete thanks for choosing me!!
- Tyler B.$35.29/hr5 (2 reviews)4 drop off donations tasks doneHow I can help:I'm am completely capable of running daily errands and would more than happy to do that for you so if you would like me to do that please let me know 🙂
- Rafael D.$58.82/hr2 drop off donations tasks doneHow I can help:you need to move leave the job to me I have a moving company for an extra 50 dollars I include an extra helper and a 24 foot truck with all the plastic blankets and moving materials included (we packed and unpacked) (disassembled and reassembled)
- John Z.$58.82/hr5 (5 reviews)9 drop off donations tasks doneHow I can help:I will get your task done quickly and efficiently. There will be a $50 charge for going up or down stairs. This is a one time fee.
- KIMBERLY L.$35.29/hr5 (22 reviews)40 drop off donations tasks doneHow I can help:Need help running some errands, I'm here to help. 10 miles included and $0.60 cent for each additional mile (when driving is needed)PLEASE READ *Deliver only within the 610 loop*
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Fri, Sep 22undefined Fri, Sep 22
Atara was very professional, communicative, and kind!
5.0undefined Tue, Sep 19undefined Tue, Sep 19
Very good job. Communicated well and was on time. I had some directions he needed to follow and he nailed them.
5.0undefined Mon, Sep 18undefined Mon, Sep 18
Aaron was a huge help! Great communication and took the utmost care when delivering a piece a large painting for me. I highly recommend him!
5.0undefined Fri, Sep 15undefined Fri, Sep 15
Dayna was great! Quick! And amazing communication. We had a 6 hour time difference and she made it happen so smoothly.
5.0undefined Thu, Sep 14undefined Thu, Sep 14
Excellent communication! Lisibeth took some pics for me in Houston. Thank you
4.0undefined Wed, Sep 13undefined Wed, Sep 13
There was confusion about the date and time of the task, but in the end it all worked out.
5.0undefined Tue, Sep 12undefined Tue, Sep 12
5.0undefined Fri, Sep 8undefined Fri, Sep 8