Cooking & Baking in Denver
Browse 496 bakers and cooks to whip up and serve your favorite recipes.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Cooking & Baking Taskers in Denver
- Paul S.$58.82/hr(1 review)2 cooking & baking tasks doneHow I can help:Extreme passion for food. I've worked in numerous restaurants. I have catered many events as well. Also I was a Sushi apprentice for 4 years. I can help make a great menu for your upcoming event.
- Tom H.$70.58/hr(1 review)1 cooking & baking tasks doneHow I can help:Would love to bring my cooking skills to your home. Tell me the recipe and I'll deliver with the finish product. Happy to shop, prep, and cook for a small family or a large party. Just need a second pair of hands don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks
- Justin G.$94.11/hr5 (1 review)1 cooking & baking tasks doneHow I can help:I’ve worked in the service industry for over 20 years and I love to cook and bake! And.... I love to eat so if you need help eating the food after I’m your man! 😉
- David T.$24.70/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:12 year Kosher baker, 8 year line cook. Southern inspired, eastern taught, West bred. Can create recipes and freestyle.
- Sandy L.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have more than 6 year cooking Latin And American food and also BBQ I am available to make any recipe if you let me know; I’m originally from Venezuela I use to have bar restaurant on my country and before doing these I worked in many restaurants
- Jeremy K.$47.05/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have enjoyed cooking ever since my very first job. I’ve worked in 3 delis and an Irish pub as a line cook and enjoy cooking at home regularly. I try to cook a variety of different styles. Not too much baking though. Let me know how i can help!
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Jessica efficiently prepared several meals for us to enjoy during the week. They were all amazing! We will definitely be working with her regularly.November 9, 2022
Marvin’s food was delicious. Prior to Marvin, my fiancé and I found ourselves in a rut of eating food that tasted the same; we have one flavor profile for everything. Marvin’s cooking was delicious and a welcome change to our typical food.October 10, 2022
Michala did a great job prepping a whole weeks worth of meals, snacks, breakfasts, and desserts. I gave her a plan and a shopping list, and she followed the details very well but also subbed and modified to taste as she saw fit without further instructions, which was exactly what I needed ...October 1, 2022
Jennifer was great! We really appreciated her help!September 28, 2022
Jennifer was a huge help in a busy week! She shopped, prepped and cleaned up from an entire week's worth of meals for me in a high-quality and efficient manner. I appreciated her attention to detail to my family's food allergies.September 15, 2022
Melanie is wonderful! I hate cooking, so I hired Melanie to do it for me. I provided the recipe and the ingredients and she made everything (it turned out very delicious!). I now have dinner for a week and don’t have to think about cooking when I get home from work, exactly what I wanted. ...January 26, 2022
I hired Melanie for some meal prep and she was great! Her communication, the food, and her attention to detail were all excellent. I will be hiring her for meal prep in the future!January 4, 2022
Alexis was awesome and I HIGHLY recommend her! She seemed genuinely friendly and trustworthy. She worked hard and was very efficient and just did an excellent job. I couldn't be happier and will definitely be hiring her again!December 23, 2021