Cooking & Baking in Dallas/Fort Worth
Browse 491 bakers and cooks to whip up and serve your favorite recipes.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Cooking & Baking Taskers in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Christopher G.$23.52/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I make custom cakes for parties, birthdays, weddings, and other celebrations. Anything you need from cupcakes to cookies to top tier cakes. I’ve been baking cakes for the past 9 years. I have plenty of photos just let me know what you need!
- JamiQuan R.$64.70/hr5 (6 reviews)10 cooking & baking tasks doneHow I can help:Everything for your event or BBQ you enjoy the party! Reviews say it all! Monthly & weekly meal prep availability. Casual or gourmet, grill-master, prepping, heating, serving replenishing food, &most important clean up.
- David M.$100/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I could bake some pretty good chocolate chip cookies!
- David F.$70.58/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have multiple recipes of my own or can make any meal idea you come up with happy to entertain your taste buds 😋can help prepare food for catering events or cook your dinner while you relax👍
- Kaylee S.$37.64/hr5 (5 reviews)6 cooking & baking tasks doneHow I can help:NOT A PERSONAL CHEF. I love to bake! Cookies, cakes, anything really. I want to help you get ready for a special event or bake sale. Or maybe you know someone with a busted arm who needs help. I just love to cook and I want to share good food w/ you
- Stephanie L.$29.41/hr12 cooking & baking tasks doneHow I can help:I love baking and decorating baked goods! I also like to cook when following a recipe or idea/concept provided. Always willing to help out for the holidays or family dinners.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Tue, Feb 7undefined Tue, Feb 7
Tierney did an outstanding job meal prepping my proteins for the week. I would definitely hire her again.
5.0undefined Wed, Jan 25undefined Wed, Jan 25
What a wonderful experience. Tierney came and cooked up some delicious food. So grateful she could come and help get some good meals prepared for my family. 10/10 reccommend!
5.0undefined Sat, Jan 7undefined Sat, Jan 7
A pleasure to work with! She was efficient and needed very little direction. Looking forward to hiring again. 10/10
5.0undefined Wed, Jan 4undefined Wed, Jan 4
Kaylee is great to work with. She enjoys cooking, and is flexible and efficient.
5.0undefined Mon, Oct 3, 2022undefined Mon, Oct 3, 2022
Natala, is punctual, and did really good job with the cooking help we needed. Would definitely hire her again.
5.0undefined Tue, Aug 30, 2022undefined Tue, Aug 30, 2022
Amazing work ethic! Rian cooked our desired dish perfectly and kept everything super clean.
5.0undefined Fri, Jul 1, 2022undefined Fri, Jul 1, 2022
Shaun prepare truffle lobster tail, with spicy honey glazed sprouts, and grill whisky asparagus! It was truly amazing!!!! He also gifted me and my husband a bottle of Yellow Label champagne too!!!!
5.0undefined Fri, Jun 3, 2022undefined Fri, Jun 3, 2022
Paul was awesome! Extremely nice and positive guy. Helped me exactly how I needed even with an usual request