Return Items in Atlanta
Whether you shopped online or in-store, browse 1729 Taskers in Atlanta to handle the hassle of taking back your purchases.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Return Items Taskers in Atlanta
- Matthew J.$100/hr5 (5 reviews)8 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I have a Bachelor's Degree with a 3.75GPA. I was President of the Northern Illinois University Triathlon Team, captain of the baseball team, and very logical in everyday tasks that many people don't understand.
- Mark A.$64.70/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:My professional career along with my time in the Air force has trained me to be proficient in Organization, Client Support, Personal administrative needs and many more. I am willing to work with whatever you may need help with.
- Ace M.$105.88/hr5 (21 reviews)26 return items tasks doneHow I can help:ATL’s most seasoned tasker. You get what you pay for. Efficient, knowledgeable, resourceful, discreet. I’m someone you can give a list to, and I’ll take care of everything; Pro-active, smart, self-motivated. As one of the most seasoned taskers, my regular client base consists of designers & other major players around town.
- Joshua V.$47.05/hr5 (2 reviews)1 return items tasks doneHow I can help:was assistant in a diy warehouse project turned to a venue. Truck availability within 24hrs varies hire ahead for garuntee
- Jonathan F.$41.17/hr5 (2 reviews)2 return items tasks doneHow I can help:I’m reliable and like to help others
- Zack W.$35.29/hr5 (1 review)3 return items tasks doneHow I can help:Hi, I’m Zack. Hire me and make better use of your time. I have several years of experience in a multitude of professional settings, and can be called upon for any number of various tasks that you and/or your business needs.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Tecs LLC C.
5.0undefined Wed, Nov 29undefined Wed, Nov 29
Outstanding, very good. Acted as property manager in court and did greatly showing evidence to judge and attorney to win eviction case! Very GOOD!
5.0undefined Wed, Nov 15undefined Wed, Nov 15
Was great to work with. Timely, professional, positive attitude, and got stuff done. Would hire again
5.0undefined Tue, Nov 14undefined Tue, Nov 14
We were thrilled to have Mary Ellen help us with our task today. She had a great attitude, was thoughtful and anticipatory, and exceeded our expectation. It was lovely to meet her.
5.0undefined Sat, Oct 21undefined Sat, Oct 21
She was amazing! I needed a PA to help with my photoshoot. She has great energy and was very helpful. She even helped style me and offered posing guidance to ensure my pictures came out great. I’ve added her to my favorite Taskers and so should you!
Tecs LLC C.
5.0undefined Fri, Oct 20undefined Fri, Oct 20
More than excellent!! Very reliable and great administrative assistant. Highly recommended!!
5.0undefined Sat, Sep 30undefined Sat, Sep 30
Wow, so patient and helpful. Prisca went above and beyond in assisting me with a complex real estate transaction. Very adept at Adobe.
5.0undefined Fri, Sep 29undefined Fri, Sep 29
Kaleb was a great help! Highly recommend
5.0undefined Thu, Sep 28undefined Thu, Sep 28
Kinyatah demonstrated a high level of professionalism and attention to detail throughout our engagement. Faced with unexpected payment challenges, her patience and adaptability were notably commendable. Moreover, her commitment to task completion, especially in accommodating unforeseen del ...