There are some things that can only be Tasked in SF.
Whether you’re a devout local or an enthusiastic visitor, try these uniquely San Francisco Tasks on for size:
1. Nab a
Tartine Bakery morning bun without waiting in line.
2. Find a treasure at the
Alemany Flea Market and get help hauling it back to your place.
3. Have a genuine Mission burrito from
El Farolito, Taqueria Cancún, Papalote, or La Taqueria delivered to anywhere in the city. [pullshow]
4. Taste the famous tea leaf salad from
Burma Superstar without trekking to the Outer Richmond.
5. Get your pooch an escort to
Dolores Park, Golden Gate Park, or Buena Vista Park.
6. Score tickets for the
Curran, Orpheum, Golden Gate, or American Conservatory Theatre the minute the box office opens.
7. Have a TaskRabbit hold your place in line at
AT&T Park for the Giants bobblehead du jour.
8. TaskRabbits can bring provisions as you stake your claim in front of your favorite stage at the
Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival in Golden Gate Park.
9. Commission a personal tour guide to explore the gorgeous wine country in
Napa or Sonoma County.
10. Hire a tennis buddy to work on your backhand and take in the incredible views at
Alice Marble Recreation Center or Alta Plaza Tennis Courts.
11. Engage a caddy to carry your clubs and advise on your drive at the gorgeous
Presidio Golf Course, one of the oldest courses on the west coast. Babe Ruth, Joe DiMaggio, Bing Crosby, and Bob Hope have all teed up here.
12. Send a blanket-weilding TaskRabbit in to stake your claim early at the
Stern Grove Festival.
13. Orchestrate the perfect picnic in view of the famous
Painted Ladies and city skyline at Alamo Square Park.
14. Ask a local TaskRabbit to give you or your out-of-town guests a walking tour of the
Mission murals, Chinatown, or Land’s End.
15. Have a bike-savvy TaskRabbit give you a tune-up so you can cross the Golden Gate Bridge or ride in Critical Mass.
16. Enjoy the city’s best brews with coffee bean delivery from
Blue Bottle, Ritual Coffee Roasters, Philz, Fourbarrel, or Caffe Trieste.
17. Find a TaskRabbit to brave the
Bi-Rite Creamery line for you when the San Francisco sun shows up.
18. [pullthis]Send in an advance team to reserve a fire pit at
Ocean Beach so your ocean-side bonfire doesn’t get snuffed out.[/pullthis]
19. Enlist a jogging buddy for a run around
Lake Merced to condition you for the San Francisco Marathon (or maybe Bay to Breakers).
20. Have a custom bouquet from the
San Francisco Wholesale Flower Mart delivered to someone special.
21. Enjoy tasty treats from
Acme Bread Company and Cowgirl Creamery’s Artisan Cheese Shop without fighting through Ferry Building crowds.
22. Have fresh
Dungeness Crabs from Fisherman’s Wharf delivered to you — no elbowing through tourists involved.
Boogaloos, Brenda’s French Soul Food, Dottie’s True Blue Cafe, Zazie — never stand in a brunch line again.
24. Swap spots in line with a TaskRabbit to be one of the first to get the next big thing at
San Francisco’s Flagship Apple Store.
25. Get a growler of
21st Amendment Brewery‘s Bitter American or Hell or High Watermelon delivered to your door.
26. Bring a grillmaster to
Candlestick Park to tailgate before a 49ers game.
27. Pick out an original masterpiece from
111 Minna, Creativity Explored, or The Academy of Art and enlist a TaskRabbit to hang it for you.
28. Hold your place in line for the next Castro Theatre Sing Along.
29. Build the perfect city garden from your favorite botanical oddities at
Paxton Gate or Plant Warehouse.
30. Outsource your farmers’ market run. TaskRabbits can pick your produce at
Heart of the City, Castro, Alemany, Ferry Plaza, Fort Mason, or any other market you love.